COMe ALONG to an event AND HAVE A GREAT TIME & HELP TO RAISE MONEY FOR MARINE RESCUE SHOALHAVEN
Volunteering allows you to connect to your community and make it a better place.
Even helping out with the smallest tasks can make a real difference in the lives of people, animals, and organizations in need.
Members need to be over 16 years of age.
What do you need to do to get started on the journey of becoming a valued volunteer?
Fill out the form on this page. We will respond to you with more information and the next steps.
We will value your contribution and look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Apply to become a volunteer
Interesting in becoming a volunteer? Join up today
Lodge an Expression Of Interest with Marine Rescue Shoalhaven
Marine Rescue Shoalhaven Request To Be A Volunteer
Marine Rescue Training
- Advanced First Aid
- Sea Survival
- NSW Maritime Boating Licence
- Marine Radio Operator’s Certificate of Proficiency
- Radio Operator
- Watch Officer
- Leading Crew
10 benefits of volunteering
- Provides you with a sense of purpose. ...
- Provides a sense of community. ...
- Helps you meet new friends. ...
- Increases your social skills. ...
- Improves self-esteem. ...
- Teaches you valuable skills. ...
- Provides job prospects. ...
- Brings fun into your life.