Small charitable donations have a huge impact
We need you alongside us on our mission to save lives on the water.
By donating to Marine Rescue NSW, you will help to support our emergency operations and to ensure our volunteers are equipped with world-class rescue vessels and equipment, such as online radio dispatch systems, automatic defibrillators and electronic navigation aids.
I want to make a Donation to Marine Rescue Shoalhaven and make a differenceYou make a difference to Marine Rescue Shoalhaven when you make a contribution to our teams' rescue efforts. Plus you will help us build a state of the art Pilot House at Crookhaven Heads.
Marine Rescue Shoalhaven with Surf Lifesaving unit on a rescue
Marine Rescue NSW saves lives on the water.
This is our mission, 24 hours a day, every day. Members of the boating community can be confident that when they call for help, a professionally trained and equipped Marine Rescue NSW crew will be quickly underway.
Our services to the boating community include:
- 24/7 emergency Search and Rescue
- The State’s only Log On and vessel tracking service for recreational boaters, giving them the confidence of knowing a professional rescue service is keeping watch
- Around-the-clock monitoring of marine radio for distress calls from boaters in trouble along the NSW coastline
Your Donation Will Help Us
We need money to:
- $50 buys 40 minutes of fuel on our boats
- $100 buys a replacement hand microphone for a Pilot House radio
- $200 covers most of the costs to assist a vessel inside the Banks
- $300 buys a replacement tow rope
- $500 covers a significant part of the replacement of a single Pilot House radio ( we need four radios)!